Matthew Roberson is the author of three novels, 1998.6, Impotent, and List, all from FC2. He also edited the collection, Musing the Mosaic: Approaches to Ronald Sukenick, from SUNY Press. His short fiction has appeared in Fourteen Hills, Fiction International, Clackamas Literary Review, Western Humanities Review, Notre Dame Review, McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, and others. He lives in Mount Pleasant with his family and teaches at Central Michigan University.
- “Yurt.” Fiction International 50 (Fall 2017): 146-149
- “In the Heartland: A Blueprint.” Reunion: The Dallas Review 7 (2017): 72-84.
- “Possible Side Effects.” Reprint. Clackamas Literary Review: 20th Anniversary Issue. Oregon City, Oregon: Clackamas Literary Review, 2017. 37-45.
- “A Segovia Mashup.” Your Impossible Voice 13 (Winter 2017): 81-99.
- “VR,” in Notre Dame Review (Summer/Fall 2015).